You know I never gave him permission to grow up yet. He is just getting so big and wanting to do bigger boy stuff. Like the other day he was trying to pull himself up to sit when we had him propped up in our hands.
I don't want him growing up so fast. I can’t get enough of his smell or how soft his skin is against my lips when I kiss him, or how he looks up at me with those inquisitive eyes of his.
10 Random things about Josiah
1. He loves the ceiling fan. He gets mad at it if it’s not moving.
2. He snorts when he cries.
3. He loves taking showers.
4. He loves being naked.
5. He belly laughs already.
6. He can hold and control his head really well.
7. He smiles and talks to us all the time.
8. He tries so hard to control his arms.
9. When on his tummy lying on our chests, he pushes himself up to look at everything. But when doing tummy time on the floor he won’t.
10. Josiah makes the cutest noises when he stretches or he thinks his bottle is being taken away. (disclaimer: I wanted to add for all those booby Nazis out there that his bottles are full with pumped breast milk, always has been always will be.)
No comments:
Post a Comment