Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This morning like every other morning I woke up and pumped, but unlike every other morning Jared stayed in bed, cuddled next to Josiah. I get up go down stairs with the older two and make Jared breakfast. I feed the boys, take Jared his breakfast. When I get up there I find Kiley on my side all covered up next to Josiah and daddy watching TV. That made my heart leap a little faster; it was a great site to see.

The kids made daddy hand prints with poems and cards. We then all went up stairs and gave them to him. Later today after Josiah takes his nap we will be heading to the park to play for a bit.

After that we are going to BBQ. Jared doesn’t know that Serena went and exchanged the tank for the grill and bought some steaks, corn on the cob, potatoes, and other veggies for dinner tonight.

It has started out as a great day and will continue to be.

Happy Father’s day, my love.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment